Point6 now has made the Best Base Layer Ever for the ultimate in comfort when you're in the elements. The only company using fine 18.5 micron compact-spun wool, Point6 base layers feature extreme durability and unparalleled comfort & softness and are guaranteed for life, just like our socks.
Point6 merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, quick drying and bacteria and odor fighting keeping you fresh all day on the slopes or trails. With the temperature regulating and moisture controlling properties, our merino wool base layers help you stay at your optimal body temperature in all conditions.
- Fabric weight: 240 grams mid weight
- 100% extra fine merino wool 18.5 micron
- Compact spun yarn eliminates pilling and wear for ultimate durability
- Interlock knit, UPF +50
- Form fit
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing and rubbing
- Odor resistant merino wool keeps you fresh
Point6 base layers are easy to care for! Machine wash on delicate cycle at or less than 30°C. Don't bleach. Lay flat to dry (don't tumble dry). And use a warm iron when necessary.