We are proud to announce our 2014 team of athlete ambassadors! This diverse group of athletes will help us by field testing products and engaging core audiences through inspiring perspectives and sharing stories of their adventures.
Our performance merino socks have quickly become a favorite among hardcore athletes and serious amateurs alike, and our team of ambassadors represents a wide spectrum of accomplished individuals ranging from extreme competitors, expedition guides and pro athletes in various disciplines. Having so many different sports represented gives us invaluable insight into the performance needs of each type of athlete, and allows us to continually improve our product designs for our customers.
All Point6 sock designs are engineered with just the right amount of sport specific cushioning, cross stretch and support to deliver exceptionally comfortable, high performance socks for a wide range of outdoor and fitness activities. In addition to inspiring others who share a passion for the outdoors, the Point6 ambassadors will enhance brand awareness, and provide valuable feedback for product testing and development.
2014 Point6 Ambassador Team
- Brad Johnson – AMGA mountain guide
- David Steele – skier, climber
- GR Fielding – extreme freeskier
- Heather Gollnick – Ironman champion, triathlon coach
- Jay Mcluen – professional golfer
- Joey Thompson - AMGA/IFMGA mountain guide
- Kerry Lofy – BASE jumper, freestyle skier
- Peter Whittaker – mountaineer, expedition leader
- Roberto Mandje – Olympic distance runner
- Taylor Seaton - professional freestyle skier
To keep up with the team or to learn more, please visit http://www.point6.com/pages/sponsorships.